When you’re injured by the neglect of others, and you need a personal injury lawyer in Charlotte. The Law Office of Thomas D. Bumgardner, PLLC can provide the legal representation you may need. We bring the aggression and experience desired to help guide you through difficult decisions.
Personal Injury Attorney Ballantyne
“Personal injury” occurs when a person is injured as the result of an incident that is directly caused by the negligence of another person or indirectly by their property. There are several different types of personal injury cases, and we have experience representing people and cases in all of them.
You may find yourself involved in a motorcycle accident, an accident involving a drunk driver, a birth injury, sexual assault or a work related injury. Regardless of your situation, if you’ve been injured or wronged, the Law Office of Thomas D. Bumgardner, PLLC, in Ballantyne is here to represent you.
As an experienced personal injury law office, we understand how a car or a truck accident can be devastating in many different aspects of your life, and we are dedicated to helping you get the justice and financial reimbursement you need and deserve. We have the resources and experience to make sure you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
The Law Office of Thomas D. Bumgardner, PLLC understands the needs of a grieving family and will work tirelessly to ensure that you gain the compensation you need and deserve. If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident or as the result of negligent medical care, our attorneys can represent your best interests against the parties at fault and their insurance companies.
If you’ve suffered an injury on someone’s property, you can turn to the personal injury experts at the Law Office of Thomas D. Bumgardner, PLLC. We are experts helping our clients hold property owners accountable for their negligence. We have the resources and aggressive approach to get you the results you need.
Our Charlotte medical malpractice law firm regularly represents individuals who have suffered extensive injuries or have lost a family member due to negligence of a hospital, physician, nurse practitioner or other healthcare provider. We are dedicated to helping you and your family get the justice you deserve, while holding others accountable for their negligence.
The Law Office of Thomas D. Bumgardner, PLLC has represented nursing home abuse and neglect victims who have experienced a broad range of injuries. We understand how angry and shocked you can be when you find out your loved one is a victim of nursing home abuse. We encourage you to take action against anyone who abuses the elderly, and we will be here to support you.
The Law Office of Thomas D. Bumgardner, PLLC specializes in defending policyholders of a variety of insurance policies. To achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients, we commit ourselves to pursuing all avenues of dispute resolution. Your best interests will always be at the forefront of our representation.
Filing a personal injury claim can be a complex and overwhelming process, especially if you are dealing with injuries and trying to recover. At Law Office of Thomas D. Bumgardner, PLLC, we understand the challenges you may face, and our experienced attorneys are here to guide you through every step of the claims process.
Here is a brief overview of what you can expect:
- Initial Consultation: We offer a free initial consultation where you can discuss your case with one of our attorneys. We will listen to your story, review any evidence you have, and provide an honest assessment of your claim.
- Investigation: Once we take on your case, our team will conduct a thorough investigation to gather evidence, interview witnesses, and collect any necessary documentation to support your claim. This includes obtaining medical records, accident reports, and any other relevant information.
- Negotiations: We will then enter into negotiations with the responsible party's insurance company to seek a fair settlement on your behalf. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and will fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Litigation: If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we are prepared to take your case to court. Our attorneys have extensive trial experience and will aggressively advocate for your rights in the courtroom.
- Settlement or Judgment: If a settlement is reached or a judgment is awarded in your favor, we will ensure that you receive your compensation promptly. We will handle all the necessary paperwork and legal processes to finalize your case.
Throughout the entire process, our team will keep you informed and updated on the progress of your case. We are always available to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
Remember, time is of the essence when it comes to filing a personal injury claim. Contact Law Office of Thomas D. Bumgardner, PLLC today for a free consultation and let us fight for the compensation you deserve.
People and Families
Learn to do right. Seek justice and encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, and plead the case of the widow. - Isaiah 1:17
We're here to help with serious personal injury and family law matters. We live in Ballantyne, and we are passionate about playing a helpful and contributing role in our community.See our Practice Areas
What Are Common Injuries from a Slip & Fall Accident?
- Slip And Fall
Understanding Common Injuries in a Car Accident: A Comprehensive Guide
- Car Accident
Holding The State Accountable For A Child’s Death
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit
Children And Vaccines (COVID-19 And Others): Who Decides?
Renting A Summer Vacation Home In North Carolina: Rental Agreements And Liability In Personal Injury Matters
- Property Division
Thomas D. Baumgardner Is One Of The Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 In North Carolina