• Personal Injury

    • Some or all of my medical bills are unpaid. How can I stop the annoying creditors while my case is pending?
      Oftentimes the healthcare providers will accept a letter of protection from us. This agreement basically states that we will pay them when your case is settled or tried to a jury.
    • I was injured on the job due. Am I limited only to what I can get under workers compensation law?
      No. You may also pursue a “third-party claim” against the employee and his employer to obtain what worker’s compensation will not provide.
    • Should I take photos of the accident with my cell phone?
      If you are not injured and are safely out of the way of the accident scene, taking photos of the accident could help you with your claims.  Always be sure that you are not injured and are completely safe at the accident scene before you attempt to take any photos.
    • I was involved in a car/truck accident. What should I do first?
      Well, the first concern is for the medical safety of those involved.  Make sure that you received medical care directly from the accident scene.  Also be sure to get a copy of the police report case number and contact information from the officer on scene.  Please bring all of this with you to our first appointment.
    • What do I need to bring to the consultation?
      Depending on your specific case, we will suggest the items you should bring with you once you’ve schedule a consultation. The necessary information you’ll need varies depending on the type of case and the issues involved.
    • Do you charge anything for a consultation?
      No, we never charge for an initial consultation. That’s what we’re here for, to help our clients evaluate or commence their cases.
    • How do I know if I have a claim?
      There are many factors that we consider in determining your legal rights. If you lost a significant amount of money in any kind of investment, there’s no risk in asking us to evaluate your case. We’ll help you determine if you have a claim, and what actions are best to take.
  • Family Law

    • How long does it take to get divorced?
      The minimum amount of time that you will have to wait for a divorce based on irreconcilable differences is 60 days after you have officially filed if you have no unmarried minor children and 90 days after filing if you have unmarried, minor children.
    • Can you help me with my divorce papers?
      Yes, we do offer divorce law representation.  Please call our office at 704-887-4981 to schedule an appointment and bring your divorce paperwork with you.
    • My spouse wants to separate from me. How can you help?
      We help people protect their rights, children and property when families cannot resolve issues or conflicts.  Call our office at 704-887-4981 to schedule a free consultation and we’ll help you separate the emotion of your situation from the facts to keep you in the know and in control.

Get Started With Our Attorney Today

  • You're Our Priority
    We always put you and your family interests first, and we’ll settle for nothing less.
  • Winning the Right Way
    We know the ins and outs of the law, and we know how to win cases.
  • Compassionate Representation
    Our team is committed to walking through this process with you, every step of the way.
  • A Creative Approach
    We utilize our resources for innovative and creative approaches to our cases.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.